I remember this little boy when all he wanted to do was be a farmer, and grow potatoes and flowers. He has really turned into a fine young man. Love you Jeremy!
OK so I can't stop comming back here and looking at Jeremy's photos. I love him so much and I can see in the photos what I see in him every day. It is going to be a hard thing to let this guy out of life as he moves on to all the great things I know he will do in his life. Natalie thanks so much. You have done such a good job. And I too remember that little boy who wanted to grow flowers and potatoes!
I love these! Natalie you are so good at this. Thank you so much I don't know what we'd do with out you.
ReplyDeleteOK so I can't stop comming back here and looking at Jeremy's photos. I love him so much and I can see in the photos what I see in him every day. It is going to be a hard thing to let this guy out of life as he moves on to all the great things I know he will do in his life. Natalie thanks so much. You have done such a good job. And I too remember that little boy who wanted to grow flowers and potatoes!
ReplyDelete