Thanks to a $7 investment in a remote for the camera (& a few sarificed photos figuring it out), we managed to take a few good pics for this years Christmas card.
Love them Nat! I have been trying to put together a card as well. It is just a lot of fun. I am amazed you can take great pics with a remote. (This is a very cute house and porch.)
It's nice when a new toy is so fabulous - and inexpensive.
So, these pictures cinch it - you MUST be a great photographer if you can manage those family shots without looking directly at the subjects. What a fun crew!
Love them Nat! I have been trying to put together a card as well. It is just a lot of fun. I am amazed you can take great pics with a remote. (This is a very cute house and porch.)
ReplyDeleteCute! I like them a lot!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice when a new toy is so fabulous - and inexpensive.
ReplyDeleteSo, these pictures cinch it - you MUST be a great photographer if you can manage those family shots without looking directly at the subjects. What a fun crew!
I'm just not sure about the color? :o) Don't think about it so much! I love you. Soooo cute. I love them.
ReplyDelete