I love them! It would be cute with a bow or headband on Maddie to. The eyes are Amazing! The one of the little boy on the trailor is so stinking cute. I still need you to take some of my boys next time we are together.(who knows when lol) I would love to find an old truck and take them on that!There is one in springdale in a field that I really like. I saw the cutest one's on your friends blog of a family and an old truck. Let me know when you add more.
I love them! It would be cute with a bow or headband on Maddie to. The eyes are Amazing! The one of the little boy on the trailor is so stinking cute. I still need you to take some of my boys next time we are together.(who knows when lol) I would love to find an old truck and take them on that!There is one in springdale in a field that I really like. I saw the cutest one's on your friends blog of a family and an old truck. Let me know when you add more.
ReplyDelete