you know nat, if I had to guess, i'd say that babies were your favorite subject. not that I can blame you! hazel does need some 6 month portraits soon. hint hint
how did you do that picture with maddie on one side and her hands on the other? i'm glad your having fun with your new software.
Hey Nat! Kimmy and I like the pic of the baby in the chair. It is fun to see how little she is, along with how beautiful! Black and white pictures are cool, but I worry about the person looking lifeless. Maybe it helps when there is a sign of life, like bright eyes or action. What do you think? Am I just morbid?
you know nat, if I had to guess, i'd say that babies were your favorite subject. not that I can blame you! hazel does need some 6 month portraits soon. hint hint
ReplyDeletehow did you do that picture with maddie on one side and her hands on the other? i'm glad your having fun with your new software.
I took the picture of her reflection in a mirror.
ReplyDeleteYes I do love babies, but they are also the only people who will let me take their pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh that's only kinda true the rest just don't hold still! LOL I have seen your other pics and hope that mine are that good when I take them!
ReplyDeleteHey Nat!
ReplyDeleteKimmy and I like the pic of the baby in the chair. It is fun to see how little she is, along with how beautiful! Black and white pictures are cool, but I worry about the person looking lifeless. Maybe it helps when there is a sign of life, like bright eyes or action. What do you think? Am I just morbid?